Documents to be submitted when applying for the Extension of a Visa.
- Visa Extension Application Form duly filled and signed by applicant
- Photocopy of the Bio data page of applicant’s passport + Page on which Arrival Stamp has been affixed,
- Copy of Ticket reservation,
- Upon approval , confirmed ticket should be produced,
- Bank statement for the last three months,
- Have a confirmed booking for accommodation in Mauritius. If sponsored by a local counterpart, latter to submit:-
(a) A letter of sponsorship stating :
(i) Name and address ;
(ii) Telephone number;
(iii) Profession; and
(iv) Relationship with the applicant.
(b) National Identity Card / Copy of passport.
(c) Utility Bill (CWA/CEB/Telephone Bill).
(d) Lease Agreement (where applicable).
(e) Bank statement for the last three months.
- For business purposes:- Letter from local sponsor/company
- Minors:- A consent letter from parents/legal guardian authorizing the extension of stay for the required period together with copy of Birth certificate of applicant and copy of passport of parents.
- Any other documents as may be required by this office.
Applicants should call personally
Visa is Free Of Cost