HOW TO APPLY
Applicant should apply for a visa through our Diplomatic / Consulate Representatives – Click Here
Where there is no Diplomatic / Consulate Representatives, application to be submitted at Air Mauritius office.
In the absence of the above offices, application to be submitted through mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to be Submitted for Visa application
- Visa Application Form duly filled in and signed by applicant.
- Two recent passport-size photos of the applicant.
- Photocopy of the data pages of applicant’s passport.
- A copy of the Residence Permit. (Applicable for applicants not residing in their country of origin). Same to be valid for at least three months after proposed date of departure from Mauritius.
- Copy of passage ticket to country of origin or residence.
- Copy of bank statement for the last three months.
- Hotel Booking for accommodation (if sponsored by a Citizen of Mauritius, to produce evidence of sponsorship, Copy of ID and proof of address)
- In case of business visa, applicant should also submit a letter from local sponsor/company.
- In case of Minor:- Consent letter from parents, copy of birth certificate of applicant and copy of parents’ passports.
- Any other documents as may be required by this office.
Visa will be issued as far as practicable after five (5) working days subject to submission of complete application requirements.
Applicant is requested to apply at least one month prior travel.
A visa does not guarantee admission into Mauritius. The final decision to admit a passenger rests with the Immigration Officer after examination at the point of entry in Mauritius.
Applicants should wait for the outcome of their application before undertaking any travel to Mauritius.